When Jimmy Batten and Danny Shaw established their new construction company in 1988, they had a vision for creating a business that would be the undisputed leader in providing exceptional quality, integrity, and customer service.
Batten & Shaw has been privileged to serve the Greater Nashville community for over 30 years now, in addition to projects that we have completed across the United States, and our commitment to these founding principles remains the cornerstone of our business.
Building to make life better for our clients, community and employees.
Our entire business is rooted in the foundation of our core values. These values were deliberately selected at the very outset of our company, and set the tone for everything we do in terms of our company culture, workmanship, and customer relations.
These values are:
- Give clients a good product and good experience
- Engage and treat people as individuals
- Be proactive (stay in front) – get ahead of the problem
- Take ownership in your work and hold yourself accountable to the results
- Do the right thing
- Know your job
- Be better tomorrow than you are today